CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our Intro






You know I have a MySpace, a FaceBook and thought that I need a blogger too!! What else do I have to do all day? Yes, the house is clean, the babies are fed and I have laundry going as I type... I've got it under control. So, if the phone will stop ringing I can get this show on the road. For intro I am going to post some pics from the past couple of months because I haven't taken any photo's this week.... don't ask; I know I'm slacking on that.


Preston and I have really enjoyed our new Rock Crawling hobby. If you thought we were 2 peas in a pod before you will for sure now. I even got to drive the Cherokee and almost did a nose dive but have no photo to prove it. What more could a husband ask for than to have a wife that is just as good at wheelin' as he is? I think that means that I may be needing to get my own jeep soon & I want it to be pink!! So, I will set up the pay pal link below for donations!!


Anyway, We have gotten to experience Hot Springs, AK (twice); Mt. Barnwell in Gilmer, TX and W.E. Rock in Spring, TX. And yes, not only did I get to meet and hang out with "Ice Man" Dean Bulloch and Krazy Karl Munsford... but I got to take a picture in there buggy, make them a cheer that was read over the speakers and became Dean's favorite Mormon!! He wrote it on my t-shirt that he autographed!!!


In our home there is not much time for a dull moment; it's a good thing we have a sense of humor around here. But we are so blessed with some really sweet children 4 boys and a girl. Ty is 14, Tyler 10, Marshal 6, Hali 3, and Coby 2. And they are all mama's but don't tell their daddy.


As most of you that know me know that this could turn into a book if I type like I talk... so I am going to head to the files and add some photos. It's so great to have a blogger; what a big release I already feel and I have just begun!!! Much love...

0 comments: