CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ok, I know.... I totally forgot about this thing






I have been so, uh, involved with life, kids, school and Rock Crawling that I have neglected my blogger. But to play catch up: I am currently attending SFASU working on my BSN. I am totally loving being a college giRl!! So much that I did a full load in the Spring, a Maymester and currently doing summer 1. But in my free time we go play on the rocks in our jeep. This past weekend was Preston's birthday weekend and we went to Katemcy-- it's near Llano, TX. A Pink Granite Mountain to play on. The boys went with us and had a great time. Hali stayed with Mimi and Coby stayed with Aunt Suzie.



Ty, Tyler, Marshal and our friend Doc...




We watched that movie called The Long, Long Trailer last night. It's an old Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez movie..... I just didn't realize how much in common I have with her personality... my kids even noticed!! They said "Mom, that is so what you would do!!" So, what can I say... Just call me Lucy.


Here's just a few more pics for fun... Tyler turned 11 June 1oth... Arin and siblings Coby & Hali



Marshal and Ty
Preston and Tyler.... Preston's Birthday And it's me!!

3 comments:

gaskills said...

Oh My GOODNESS!! I can't believe how big your kids are - and sooo cute. You sound really happy Michele and I am so happy for you :)

robyncreates said...

Hey there!!! How did you find us? I was excited and surprised to hear from you! WOW!!! You guys look great! And so do your kids!!! You look like you are having a ball! I have a myspace and facebook too...why do we need to have all three??? B/c we find different people on each one, right? :) Have a great day!!!

Stamp With Linz said...

You look so happy, which makes me happy. What good looking kids too! No surprise there, though! ;)
Love ya- miss ya!